(1) Delegates will compete in the age division they are the day of the pageant.
(2) Delegates must submit a copy of their birth certificate or copy of state identification card.
(3) Tiny through Miss must do a simple beauty type walk. Beauty walk layout will be given and must be performed with no deviation. Pageant Dress or Gown as well as hair and makeup are of the choice of the contestant.
(4) May be sponsored by family, friends, or businesses.
(5) The purpose of the Miss Freedom USA Pageant is to offer educational opportunities to young ladies and promote our Military Community. You can compete in other pageants.
(6) Must always act in a professional and respectable manner, dress appropriately for appearances, and always wear crown and banner when representing Miss Freedom USA. Always get dress attire for appearances approved by Executive Director.
(7) Must get permission from the Executive Director before promoting the Miss Freedom USA in any event. Queens cannot wear the Miss Freedom USA crown and banner to promote other pageants after they give up their title. If caught doing so, The Miss Freedom USA Pageant has the right to ask the queen to return her crown and banner.
(8) If cash prizes are available you will receive the money at the close of the award ceremony. The Director of Miss Freedom USA Pageant that you win is responsible for all your cash awards and prizes.
(9) Delegates in the Tiny through the Young Divisions must have never been married, ever been pregnant nor ever had a baby. Queens cannot marry (exception Miss & Ms. Division), become pregnant, or be convicted of a crime during their reign.
(10) Queens agree to abide by all the rules and regulations now in affect or announced thereafter.
(11) The pageant will be conducted under the rules set forth by the Miss Freedom USA Pageant and a contestant agrees that the time, manner, and method of judging the pageant shall be solely within the discretion of the Miss Freedom USA Pageant Director and the judges’ decisions are final.
(12) No refunds will be given unless the pageant should be canceled. Entry fees must accompany application.
(13) The number of applications accepted in each age division will be limited and accepted on a first come first serve basis.
(14) If named queen, must be on time for all appointments, social obligations and scheduled appearances.
(15) A contestant must be of good moral character and have never been convicted of a crime.
(16) Only (1) one assistant is allowed backstage for all divisions. Assistant must pay door admission prior to pageant.
(17) Delegates will be scored 30% on a five minute interview (Tiny-Junior two minute interview), 10% on an introduction, 20% on fun fashion, 30% on evening gown and 10% for on stage question.
(18) All social media is reviewed consistently for professional and moralistic materials i.e. photos, videos, comments, statements. The Director has the right to request for inappropriate content to be removed at any given time.
(19) No soliciting of any kind is allowed at any Miss Freedom USA Pageant. Leave all solicitations at home! This means no passing out of applications, materials and so forth.
(20) There must be a minimum of five (5) delegates in each division to award cash prizes in those select divisions.
We look forward to you joining us in the fun and excitement of promoting our military community and Miss Freedom USA. If you have any questions, please contact your Executive Director Mr. Gene Moore.
Our Miss Freedom USA staff is looking forward to meeting YOU!